About Me

My photo
Welcome to my humble abode. Feel free to sit down a while and warm yourself by my fire. I write here mainly to inspire, encourage, perhaps confront, to empower, and to change. If you leave with a lighter step, an answer to a question, really questioning long held ideas that may not be taking you where you need to go, or with a lot of new things to consider, I will have done my job. Please enjoy your stay. With love, ~Mother Star

Blog Archive

Tuesday, December 16, 2014

Adventures in RCIA - Deliverance Ministry in the Catholic Church Pt.2

As promised,
Here are several prayers of deliverance included in Fr. Amorth's book An Exorcist Tells His Story:

Prayer Against Malifice (including hexes)  from the Greek Ritual:
Kyrie eleison. God our Lord, King of ages, All-powerful, and All-mighty, you who made everything and who transforms everything  simply by your will. You who in Babylon changed into dew the flames of the seven-times-hotter furnace and protected and saved the three holy children. You are the doctor and the physician of our soul. You are the Salvation of those who turn to you. We beseech you to make powerless, banish. and drive out every diabolic power, presence, and machination; every evil influence, malefice, or evil eye and all evil actions aimed against your servant [name]. Where there is envy and malice, give us an abundance of goodness, endurance, victory and charity. O Lord, you who love humankind, we beg you to reach out your powerful hands and your most high and mighty arms and come to our aid. Help us, who are made in your image; send the angel of peace over us, protect us body and soul. May he keep at bay ans vanquish every evil power. every poison or malice invoked against us by corrupt and envious people. Then, under the protection of your authority may we sing, in gratitude, "The Lord is my Salvation, whom shall I fear? I will not fear evil because you are with me, my God, my strength, my powerful Lord, Lord of peace, Father of all ages."


The Anima Christi (Soul of Christ)
Soul of Christ, sanctify me. Body of Christ, save me. Blood of Christ, inebriate me. Water from the side of Christ, wash me. Passion of Christ, strengthen me. O good Jesus, hear me; within your wounds, hide me. Let me never be separated from you. From the evil one, protect me. At the hour of my death, call me and bid me come to you, that with your saints I may praise you forever and ever.
Amen.


Prayer for Inner Healing
Lord Jesus, you came to heal our wounded and troubled hearts. I beg you to heal the torments that cause anxiety in my heart. I beg you in a particular way, to heal all who are the cause of my sin.
I beg you to come into my life and heal me of the psychological harms that struck me in my early years and and from the injuries they caused me throughout my life.
Lord Jesus, you know my burdens. I lay them all on your Good Shepherd's Heart. I beseech you - by the merits of the great, open wound in your heart - to heal the small wounds that are mine. Heal the pain of my memories, so that nothing that has happened to me will cause me to remain in pain and anguish, filled with anxiety.
Heal O Lord all the wounds that have been the cause of all the evil in my life. I want to forgive all those who have offended me. Look to those inner sores that make me unable to forgive. You who came to forgive the afflicted of heart, please, heal my own heart.
Heal, my Lord Jesus, those intimate wounds that cause me physical illness. I offer you my heart. Accept it, Lord, purify it and give me the sentiments of your Divine Heart. Help me to be meek and humble.
Heal me, O Lord, from pain caused by the death of my loved ones, which is oppressing me. Grant me to regain peace and joy in the knowledge that you are the Resurrection and the Life. Make me an authentic witness to your Resurrection, your victory over sin and death, your living presence among us. Amen.


God's church still stands,against every evil and against every deception and every dark power. And on the Word, we will stand, now and forever. Amen.
A testimony from my missionary friend Rob about confronting witchcraft:
"For God hath not given us the spirit of fear; but of power, and of love, and of a sound mind. 2 Tim 1:7
I can remember back in 2004 I was preaching in the streets of Uruguay, South America. I watched as a woman slowly made her way through the crowd and over to me and the pastor. "I need you to come and clean the evil spirits out of my house" she said to us. We agreed and we were on our way! As we were approaching the house, the woman told us that she was a witch and that she was ready for a life change. She then told us that her husband hated God and Christians, and that he would be home any moment. She let us know that if he caught us in their house, he would kill us. 'Well then we better get started!' I said nervously. She began to show us around her house and show us all of the things she would use in her spells and incantations. I figured it would be best to follow the book of acts model, and I asked her if she was ready to know Jesus right then. She responded that she was, and then I proceeded to say 'we need to burn all of it'” She agreed, and before we knew it we had a great bonfire going on her backyard. She gladly received Jesus, renounced all of the witchcraft - and that was when her husband came home. He glared at us menacingly, face beet red and fists clenched. As he tried to attack me, he couldn’t. An invisible force literally held him back, and he fled to his bedroom and slammed the door. That is the power of our God friends; His Son Jesus is the true Mystic Secret of heaven!"

No comments:

Post a Comment