About Me

My photo
Welcome to my humble abode. Feel free to sit down a while and warm yourself by my fire. I write here mainly to inspire, encourage, perhaps confront, to empower, and to change. If you leave with a lighter step, an answer to a question, really questioning long held ideas that may not be taking you where you need to go, or with a lot of new things to consider, I will have done my job. Please enjoy your stay. With love, ~Mother Star

Blog Archive

Tuesday, December 9, 2014

NEVER! GIVE! UP! - The Need to Take Rest

Well, I had to quit that writing job, the woman had too many things going on and communication was so bad, and the time was late enough, I had to quit.
I am running on two hours of sleep, plus a few split second cat naps I got in the last several minutes while I waited for things to load in the computer, because I was up all day and all night trying to write that, and I can't write well when I am that fatigued.
I am going to get all the stuff out of the recycle bin in the computer and make a few slight changes, then finish the thing at my own pace the way I would like it and try to get it published.

I did not accomplish anything I had planned to advance my own goals and aims while I worked on that stuff for her, anymore than I took decent care of myself (I didn't) it was a much bigger job than I thought. I did not expect it to be such a disaster, or to take so long, or to be as hard to get info for sometimes...
I am not going to work with her anymore either.

I never want to write like that again,where I am absolutely miserable and feel like I am in a prison trying to work my way out. I let her know I did not want any more offers.

I enjoy writing, and I plan to keep it that way.

I got a call today from a place that helps people with certain conditions - such as, in my case, anxiety and depression - find work. I am hoping for something part time and close to home. Then I can devote myself more fully to my own kind of writing, like this blog, and to that investment class I got.

Miss Fitz, amongst all the books I got out to study, doing what'd like to be doing right now

I was going to shoot the video for the posts about homosexuality I have been working on, 
Alas, I have not yet shot it. I will shoot it tomorrow, hopefully. Hopefully I can also get caught up on that MOOC fiction class I was going to work on today and yesterday too.
When I finish the story for the class, I will post it on the blog where I put such things and share the link here.
:) Godspeed, everybody. I am going to catch me some ZZZZzzzzz....

~Mother Star

No comments:

Post a Comment