About Me

My photo
Welcome to my humble abode. Feel free to sit down a while and warm yourself by my fire. I write here mainly to inspire, encourage, perhaps confront, to empower, and to change. If you leave with a lighter step, an answer to a question, really questioning long held ideas that may not be taking you where you need to go, or with a lot of new things to consider, I will have done my job. Please enjoy your stay. With love, ~Mother Star

Blog Archive

Saturday, December 13, 2014

NEVER! GIVE! UP! - For the Love of God....!

For the love of God.
That gets twisted around so much. If you make an emotional decision, it will be the wrong one.
That includes decisions about what you believe.
If, for the love of God, you buy my drugs for me (assuming I used any) because I say and truly believe I can't live without them, have you loved me?

Not everything we think we need is what we need in our lives.
If you are easily moved by crocodile tears, be very sure the enemy will take advantage if that,and use it for your destruction as well as use you for the destruction of others.

Today, a man I who used to be my pastor send me an article about a society (I am the partly schooled anthropologist here, remember, not him) that individually consults with familiar spirits to get their path and identity in life. Sometimes, the demon gives boys a vision of receiving girls tools and vice-versa. He, a self-proclaimed (he has no papers, the Bible school he graduated from chose not to give him any) minister is accepting a) other peoples actions and b) lives built on the direct guidance of demons
as proof that God's word does not mean what it says. THAT is some messed up stuff.

It is sad, I am glad his church is closed now.
I am getting all the more eager to finish my testimony about being delivered from homosexuality and ask for continued prayers that I can concentrate and get said what really needs said.

No comments:

Post a Comment