About Me

My photo
Welcome to my humble abode. Feel free to sit down a while and warm yourself by my fire. I write here mainly to inspire, encourage, perhaps confront, to empower, and to change. If you leave with a lighter step, an answer to a question, really questioning long held ideas that may not be taking you where you need to go, or with a lot of new things to consider, I will have done my job. Please enjoy your stay. With love, ~Mother Star

Saturday, November 29, 2014

Talking About Homosexuality

Well, I have a controversial story to tell.
I am going to tell it soon, but it is not an easy thing for me to discuss. it is controversial and likely to draw a backlash, but it has to be said. I have been writing a lot about Katniss and the Revolution in Panem of the Hunger Games, and it is motivating me to be less afraid of retaliation and more interested in just letting the truth prevail.
So, within the next few days, I expect to have a post up on this completely unsafe topic.
Until then,be blessed and be well, and please pray for me as I work on this draft.
Godspeed

~Mother Star

No comments:

Post a Comment