Thursday, September 18, 2014

NEVER! GIVE! UP Pt. 4: The Long Road Home - Step one of ???

Well, today I have figured out another piece of the puzzle.
I had a list of a few things I know I need to be doing. One of them was learning graphic art.
I made a few changes today with regard to student loan payments that will most likely allow me to study graphic art through Ashworth College online.
I was looking on Elance.com the other day and there are lots of small jobs to do on there with the Adobe Creative Suite. Going to give it a shot.

Hopefully I will be able to do better than these Windows Paint images after some study time soon.

I have researched the school and the program. I think it is a workable plan for me. It is self-paced and you have a year to get the study done.Some people can do it in as little as six months.
At worst,I have about five and a half months of being laid off in front of me. I can probably get through over half of it in that much time.
Hopefully, I can also successfully bid on and finish a few tasks on Elance.com and thus begin to build a portfolio, get some positive reviews and references.




I like some of what I can do with Windows paint but it really doesn't fully satisfy me creatively (I had a taste of photoshop once and absolutely loved it)  right now and it WILL NOT make me a single penny.
Looking forward to the future, in spite of the momentary setbacks.

Too much good has happened and too many small things are lining up to make a clear picture at last, I cannot find any of this situation discouraging. Too much bad has happened that I got through even without much clear direction of where I was going or what to do. No way I can get depressed now.
All in God's time, all in god's plan, and all arrows continue to point in the same direction - up!

No comments:

Post a Comment