Wednesday, November 13, 2013

An Inspiring Story I am Very Motivted to Share with Everybody

PolyshaCares4Haiti  is still under construction in some areas. However, it is still informative and the work that they do can still be seen. The founders of this organization originally came from Haiti as children. This is a small organization, started grass-roots by two brothers in 1992 who grew up in Haiti with a widowed single mother of eight. They attended school because of her hard work and sacrifice, and now are working to give other kids in their homeland the same opportunity. I  love a story like that!
This is a story of perseverance, and of never forgetting where you come from. This is a story of a very strong woman who overcame odds for her children and raised them right, This is a story of the kind of successful people the world needs to see more of. After reading this story, I am inclined to do whatever I can to help them produce more stories like their own.
Who agrees?
That story, by the way, is found on the "about us" tab. I will definitely be checking back to see what it looks like when it is done. I expect I might even write about it again. Please share this link with others.
God bless and have a very nice day.

No comments:

Post a Comment